Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love It!...

I recently made a purchase from Gretchen over at Mimi Torias Designs. I was blown away when it arrived!!! She does a fantastic job. She uses found elements, vintage, and a mix of new to create one of a kind pieces.

If you get a chance stop by her blog and check out her sale of one of a kind creations!
You won't be dissapointed!
I *LOVE* mine!
Thanks Gretchen.

xo
Leslie


10 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Just lovely!

VintageScraps.etsy.com said...

What a gorgeous piece, and I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine :)
Meg

Elyse said...

wow, that is so pretty!

xo
elyse

Maija said...

Gorgeous necklace!!!!! I love the colors!

Linda K. said...

Hey junk girl! You have won my One World One Heart giveaway!! How cool is that... Stop by Robin's Egg Blues when you have a chance, I posted about it on today's post. Congratulations and I love your blog! Beautiful and thanks for entering dear lady!

Linda

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just ordered a necklace from Gretchen also. Her jewelry is awesome. I'm glad I found your blog too! I ordered FB-5 gold/pearls/crystals and watch face. The one you purchased is adorable also. I will subscribe to your blog. THanks. Marcy
mantle@piedmontcenter.com
www.queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com

Cassie said...

Your piece from Gretchen is just gorgeous! I now own 2 necklaces and a pair of earrings from her and I get so many compliments! I've even had the chance to meet her and junk with her.....she's a peach!!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

I can see why you love it so much Leslie!!!
It's beautiful and I love all of the finds that she used...simply beautiful!
everything vintage

ps...I love your fat book! Those girls are soooo talented and it all came together so nicely!!!

Cheryl said...

What a dreamy necklace! Good choice!
~Cheryl

Kathy said...

Leslie - I love your necklace! Gretchen's work is awesome - she's a wonderful artist.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway. Good luck!!!

Kathy