Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter White Fat Book...

After a long blog break, I'm back, and wanted to share with you The Winter Whites Fat Book. Robin the host did a wonderful job putting the book together.


Cari Bruno




Artist unknown.
There were three pages that weren't signed.
If this is yours please let me know!




Unknown.
Isn't the little sheep darling!






















Unknown








Mine








Carrie Witherite











Joyce Cumiskey










Robin Kesner











Mary Green


Thanks for stopping by.
xo
Leslie










2 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Her Art Nest said...

Hi Leslie, Thanks for dropping by during the OWOH event. I love these pages. How cool is that to do pages in "winter white!" Thank you also for entering my giveaway and becoming a follower. I didn't even get to visit half the participants on the magic carpet ride. Hope to see you again sometime, and take care.
Nancy

Jessica Rodarte said...

Oh Leslie! How beautiful!