Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miss Rhea's Easter Basket Swap...

This was such a fun swap! We had 2 partners each and were to make an Easter Basket out of a yogurt cup and send 5 little treasures with it. My first partner was Karen. This is the beautiful basket she created and the lovely treasures she sent! A sweet Easter postcard, a beautiful pink broach, a lovely little doll, a decopaged egg, and a beautiful piece of sheet music with pretty pink flowers on it! Thank you Karen I love it all!
My second partner was Linda. This is the sweet basket she created! She turned it into a pin cushion! And the lovely gifts she attached to sweet little cards, glass buttons, crown charms, glass glitter, a cameo, and a rhinestone adorned roll of lace! Thank you Linda! I love it all!
Here are the five little gifts I sent. Above went to Linda and below went to Karen. I made a wreath out of a wooden curtain ring, a velvet bookmark with vintage jewels, a vintage salt shaker filled with german glass glitter, a millinery flower, and a piece of rhinestone jewelry.


I could not locate the pictures of the baskets I made my partners ( I think my computer ate them!) So hop on over to Miss Rhea's she has the complete list of partners. Thank you Miss Rhea for hosting such a great swap!
Have a joyful Easter!
xo
Leslie



10 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I have been seeing so many wonderful ideas for these yogurt cup baskets!! Who would have thought it!! Wait....you did!! What a wonderful idea and loved seeing yours and all the others who made so many great baskets because of your swap idea!! Happy Easter to you!!
Debbie

Scrap for Joy said...

The baskets you made are very beautiful! I love the velvet bookmarks...so classy! Everyone did a fantastic job-I had so much fun witrh this swap!
Happy Easter,
Joyce

Kath' said...

Wasn't this a fun swap ? I love the things you have on your blog. What a bunch of talented ladies the web has on it. They are 2 DIE4.
I have had so much fun. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com

Secondhandrose said...

Leslie, thanks again so much for all my lovelies! Happy Blessed Easter!

karen

Linda K. said...

Leslie,
Thank you again, for such a sweet basket and treasures. How fun this was to exchange little baskets. Happy Easter!

Linda

Unknown said...

Wow....those sweet little baskets just remind me why I look at all things and wonder...... Hummmmm what can I make from that!

Love It! Ruth ;)

Jessica Rodarte said...

All so pretty! :) I've seen other of these pretty baskets around. So cute.
I also came by to let you know that I'm hosting a swap: a Pretty Pockets Swap, and I would love to have you participate. If you're busy, I understand! I'd love to have a creative lady like you swappin' along though. :D

Sheryl Parsons said...

How cool! I have an irridescent orange brooch that is an exact copy of the pink flower one. I love my brooch and do wear it on occasion.

Kath' said...

I love the baskets all of you made. Wish I had a side view of the basket with the ruffels. I see ruffles on the top and bottom. But what is wrapped around the center ? I had so much fun doing this. Come and join me at my blog for a giveaway at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com
Toodles Kath'

cinnibonbon said...

Hi there..
Wonderful swap--lucky girl.

I also stopped in to introduce myself as I am a new Bloggerette!!
So if you'd like, come on over and become a follower. I love new company. HAve a great weekend.
http://cinnibonbon.blogspot.com/2010/07/don-rush-me.html