Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time...

Time to post something! Sorry for being absent for so long!
But, after a long hiatus I am ready to jump back into the blog world!
This is a small vingette in my studio I wanted to share with you.
Three of my favorites. Buttons, pearls, and lace.


I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
See ya next time!


5 Junkgirls had this to say...:

maryboys said...

leslie! hello - and welcome back...i've been wondering about you:) i hope you're enjoying your summer...

mary:)

Jessica Rodarte said...

What a delicious vignette! I'm looking forward to more of your posts! :)

Honey Lamb and I said...

Love looking at the buttons!! Great pics for inspiration! ~Shelley O.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a lovely vignette! Glad to see you are back! The buttons looks so great displayed in the heart shaped tin!
Michelle

Amy A said...

Hello! I'm your partner for the Blissful ATC swap this month. Just stopped by to get to know you ;) I'm working on your ATC tonight. You can email me at amy dot pytlik at gmail dot com to exchange mailing addresses. Cheers!