Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rosette Swap...

I participated in Jill"s Rosette Swap. From my partner
Nerina I received this beautiful pillow. It is made with the
most gorgeous cocoa fabric, she stiched a muslin hankie to it
and made little pockets that were filled with goodies!
Here is a close up of the gorgeous rosettes.
She also sent this sweet headband and made a another
rosette with tissue paper.
THANK YOU Nerina!
I LOVE it!
To see what I sent my partner Kate go here.

4 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Love this pillow filled with pretties! Love your creations to!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your darling Vintage Charm treasures.
http://vintagechicbride.blogspot.com

Little Messy Missy said...

Love the rosettes!

Unknown said...

Sorority Sis stopping by to say "Hi"! Such pretty rosettes!! Love love! Blessings ~ Heidi