Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Little Word...

My one little word that I have chose for the year 2011.
Better.
I want to beome a
better person
better mother
better sister
better friend
better blogger
better everything.

In the past year I have dropped the ball on alot of things.
Have let alot of people down.
Not followed thru with projects.
Lulled, moped, and procastinated
to the point where all you feel is
depressed, down and out and
in the dumps.

I wanted to find a word that was meaningful and
something I could work towards.
I am looking forward to this
New Year
and the journey this
one little word
will take me.


Wishing you a Blessed New Year.



3 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm looking forward to 2011, as well, Leslie! 2010 was a trying year. I think you are a very real blogger. Real in the sense that "real" life takes priority as it should.
I enjoy your blog very much, and am delighted whenever you post. :)
Happy New Year, Leslie!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

leslie,
you are just a doll and wish you success in the goals you have set forth and I hope to see some of the lovely items you make.
ps i procrastinated so much this year i have a list of 47 projects waiting to be finished.
hugs,
tabitha

Noah said...

love your site....check out mine please....noahmakesmemories

I could use some ideas to make my site more appealing..I'm very new to blogging....hugs, noah (I'm a girl)