Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Flowers Vintage Style...







9 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Leslie!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

decorator to the stars said...

GREAT BLOG, LUV IT :) STOP BY & SAY HI! GIO

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

ohhh i cant get enough millinery

Lana Manis said...

Oh my ~ those are so pretty!

Little Messy Missy said...

Very pretty. What are you going to make?

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, these are so beautiful!!!!

xo
CIndy

bedroom ideas said...

Hey
That is a very nice way to reveal things. I am extremely impressed along with your writing skills and also with the layout for your web blog.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

My favorite kind of flowers!

Unknown said...

Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!
Daisy~